Â Finding an issue that is related to climate change and do deep research on it.Â
WhatÂ harm does the problem cause to individuals, communities, institutions, and/or ecologies?
WhyÂ does the problem exist? When and how did it develop? Do any individuals, communities, or institutions benefit from it?
Who is paying attention to and writing or speaking about the problem among journalists, politicians, scholars, other researchers, activists, governmental agencies, and/or industries.
In your first draft, please submit the following in a single word or pdf file:
1. A paragraph describing your CP topic, it’s causes and effects
2. Write an outline that shows how you will organize the essay as you
explore the various contexts of the issue.
3. A Selected Bibliography
1. At least 4 sources and 1 visual source
1. At least 1 governmental
2. At least 1 scholarly source
3. At least 1 social media source
Write an outline that shows how you will organize the essay as you explore the
various contexts of the issue.
At least 4 Annotations and 1 Visual Source. Use Works Cited format for each entry.
â— At least one scholarly source
â— At least one governmental source
â— At least one social media source
Each annotation should be one paragraph that contains the following information:
brief synopsis of the article, how it relates to focused subject and other sources, and
how you intend to use it in your paper.
Include and briefly explain your visual source: where did it come from? What does it
convey? What rhetorical appeal will it help you make? Where will you place it in your
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.