- Describe your level of experience in Python, and how you have attained it.
- Describe your experience with SQL and relational data modeling, and summarize your learning with large-scale database backed applications.
- Describe a case where it was very difficult to test code you were writing, but you found a reliable way to do it.
- What kinds of software projects have you worked on before? Which operating systems, development environments, languages, databases?
- Would you describe yourself as a high quality coder? Why?
- Would you describe yourself as an architect of resilient software? If so, why, and in which sorts of applications?
- Outline your thoughts on open source software development. What is important to get right in open source projects? What open source projects have you worked on? Have you been an open source maintainer, on which projects, and what was your role?
- Describe your experience building large systems with many services – web front ends, REST APIs, data stores, event processing and other kinds of integration between components. What are the key things to think about in regard to architecture, maintainability, and reliability in these large systems?
- How comprehensive would you say your knowledge of a Linux distribution is, from the kernel up? How familiar are you with low-level system architecture, runtimes and Linux distro packaging? How have you gained this knowledge?
- Describe your experience with large-scale IT operations, SAAS, or other running services, in a devops or IS or system administration capacity
- Describe your experience with public cloud based operations – how well do you understand large-scale public cloud estate management and developer experience?
- Outline your thoughts on quality in software development. What practices are most effective to drive improvements in quality?
- Outline your thoughts on documentation in large software projects. What practices should teams follow? What are great examples of open source docs?
- Outline your thoughts on user experience, usability and design in software. How do you deliver outstanding user experience?
- Outline your thoughts on performance in software engineering. How do you ensure that your product is fast?
- Outline your thoughts on security in software engineering. How do you influence your colleagues to improve their security posture and awareness?
- Outline your thoughts on devops and devsecops. Which practices are effective, and which are overrated?
- In high school, how did you rank competitively in maths and hard sciences? Which was your strongest?
- In high school, how did you rank competitively in languages and the arts? Which was your strongest?
- What sort of high school student were you? Outside of class, what were your interests and hobbies?Â What would your high school peers remember you for, if we asked them?
- Which university and degree did you choose? What others did you consider, and why did you select that one?
- At university, did you do particularly well at any area of your degree?
- Overall, what was your degree result and how did that reflect on your ability?
- In high school and university, what did you achieve that was exceptional?
- What leadership roles did you take on during your education?
- Outline your thoughts on the mission of Canonical. What is it about the company’s purpose and goals which is most appealing to you? What do you see as risky or unappealing?
- Who are Canonical’s key competitors, and how should Canonical set about winning?
- Why do you most want to work for Canonical?
- What would you most want to change about Canonical?
- What gets you most excited about this role?
- How does your background and experience make you suitable for this role in the Store team?
+1 (587) -997-7339
Python Developer with
4 plus years of professional experience in Design, Development, Implementation of
Flask and client – server technologies-based applications, RESTful services,
Azure, JAVA and SQL.
Â· Experience developing ETL processes using Spark framework in
Scala & Python, applying business rules on the data and analyzing the loaded data using Scala
, Spark SQL, PySpark, Python.
Â· Good knowledge in processing data using in-memory computing capabilities like
Apache Spark written in Python/Scala.
Â· Worked on implementing an Enterprise Data Lake, which includes
File validation, Data profiling, Data Quality check and provisioning Data to user workspaces.
Â· Experience in using search engine frameworks like
Solr and Elastic Search.
Â· Experience in working with various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (
SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (
STLC) and QA methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
Â· Experience with
Design, code, debug operations, reporting, data analysis and
Web Applications utilizing
Â· Experience in implementing
Object Oriented Python,
Hash Tables (
Multithreading, Django, MYSQL, Exception Handling and
Â· Experience in writing JSON, REST APIs using
Â· Experience in developing Web Services with Python programming language – implementing JSON based
SOAP web services.
Â· Experience in using Design Patterns such as
MVC, Singleton and frameworks such as
DJANGO, Ability in handling
Django ORM (Object-Relational Mapper) and
Â· Proficient in Python Open Stack
GUI framework – Pyjamas (for web).
Â· Exposure in various Python Integrated Development Environments li
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.