Labels are often used in schools to identify a concern or group a student belongs to,Â
but labels sometimes have negative consequences on studentsâ€™ learning. What areÂ
some of the consequences of labeling? What are some alternatives to labelingÂ
studentsâ€™ cultural, ethnic, gender, and learning differences?
A teacher learns that there is a social media group dedicated to his class that he isÂ
unaware of, where students can share notes and discuss their experiences. He visitsÂ
the group and asks to be a member. After becoming a member, several of his students
send a friend request to him on social media. He accepts and begins to interact withÂ
his students in a personal manner. The teacher posts on his social media account,Â
quite often, sharing photos of him with his girlfriend and at bars with his friends.Â
Provide feedback to the teacher to support ethical conduct and address this situation.Â
Include evidence from the Model Code of Ethics for Educators and ProfessionalÂ
Dispositions of Learners.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.