developed (2-3 page) assignment Â on one of the following topics.Â You are not required to use outside sources, but you may do so if you choose.Â If you do use outside sources, you must cite and document properly according to MLA style.
1)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Discuss one of the works we have read by Chopin, Crane, or Wharton as an example of Realism, Naturalism, or Modernism.
2)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Basing your judgment only on the works we have read thus far, which branch of human knowledge (from the â€œWhat Is Literature?â€ handout) has had the most impact upon the development of American literature?Â Discuss.
3)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Is T.S. Eliotâ€™s The Waste Land a product of Ezra Poundâ€™s call to â€œmake it newâ€?Â Discuss.
4)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Using one or more of the works we have read this semester, discuss how that work(s) reflects the final question of Robert Frostâ€™s â€œThe Oven Bird.â€
5)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â What is the role of the Mississippi River in Mark Twainâ€™s Huck Finn?Â Does it function on a level that is primarily Romantic (epic/myth/romance) or Realistic (novel)?Â Explain what â€œfactsâ€ limit its function on a mythic level.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.