Â Choose any case that you worked on in this course. Complete a 15-20-slide presentation (not including the title or reference slide) of the case analysis. Add to this analysis for depth where needed as you may have not done this in a previous assignment. Pretend you are presenting your case findings to its organizational leadership. Use the case analysis format to include:
- Title slideÂ
- Introduction (brief description of the organization or department) (1 Slide)Â
- Definition of the problem (1-2 slides)Â
- Identification of the stakeholders (1-2 slides)Â
- Analysis (1-2 slides) (The SWOT is an example of what to use here)Â
- Identification of alternative solutions (1-2 slides)Â
- Evaluation of alternative solutions (2-3 slides)Â
- Solution (Justification) (1-2 slides)Â
- Implementation steps (include stakeholder issues and how to communicate the findings) (2-3 slides)Â
- Conclusion and reflection of this process (1-2 slides)Â
- Resources slide (APA formatted resources and reference list) (1-2 slides)
- Use the noted format in PowerPoint for elaboration of slide contentÂ
- Use the audio function in PowerPoint to make your verbal presentation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.