After reviewing this week’s materials, meet with your professor to discuss the role of assessment in clinical practice. Be sure your discussion addresses the following:
- Discuss your initial understanding of the difference between systemic and individual assessment.
- Discuss how your preferred therapy model assesses a familyâ€™s presenting problem.
- Discuss your understanding of the initial, ongoing, and situation-specific assessment.
- Inquire how your professor has used assessment in their own practice.
To complete the assignment, you have two options:
Option 1: Schedule a time to meet with your professor, preferably via a Zoom session. Schedule this meeting during the first week of class. Be sure to contact your professor in a timely manner to schedule a time to complete Assignment 1 before the Sunday due date. Once you have scheduled your meeting time, upload a document with the meeting time and date in the dropbox.
Option 2: If synchronous contact is not possible, contact your professor to request approval to submit a written document or recorded presentation that covers all of the discussion prompts.
Length: Maximum of 2-3 pages or a 15-minute recording for Option 2
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards, and adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
When applicable, conduct a Turnitin pre-check and then upload your completed assignment and click the Submit to Dropbox button.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.