1. Read the chapter and take notes. Jot down concepts that are unclear and any questions that you have from the reading.Â
2. Watch the Accenture video on inclusion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDna1RV-tYo
Make a note of any particular element of the video that surprised you or resonated with you.
3. Visit the Harvard Project Implicit page here: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/ You do NOT have to register to participate.
Â· Click on the top left link (Project Implicit Social Attitudes). Read through the disclaimer and click I wish to proceed at the bottom.
Â· A new page will open with all of their implicit bias tests. Explore the tests. You are not required to take one for this class (but itâ€™s encouraged). I just want you to see all of the types of implicit biases they are researching.Â
4. Watch the HR Daily Advisor: 10 Sins of Employee Documentation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4d7Pa2vT8 Make a note of any elements that were surprising or confusing.Â
5. If you have forgotten what performance management entails, then this short video provides a good review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmpVaBA2m30.Â
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.