1.From Chapter TwoÂ
Consider the world of business and customer wants. On July 26, a customer, that you have met once before, comes into your establishment. He had ordered a product on July 18, and it was to be delivered on July 21. The customer is not upset, but just wants to know when it will be delivered. Based on chapter two and the wants of a customer, how do you respond to them?
2.From Chapter TwoÂ
Consider this scenario. You have been a manager/supervisor for about six months. You are currently in charge of two departments. The previous manager did a good job with Department A but provided no attention nor guidance to Department B. in fact, Department A has been named the best department in customer service for the last three years. Department B has good employees but need leadership. As the manager, (a) what do you do to keep Department A from becoming complacent, and (b) how can you provide leadership to Department B as a mentor?
3. From Chapter Three
In Chapter three, the author discusses Communicating Positively. Identify and discuss the acronym of PLAN. Be sure to briefly identify and discuss each aspect that falls under each of the topics representing PLAN.Â
4. From Chapter Three
Voice qualities can have impact on how we communicate and the message we send. Discuss some of the qualities and its meanings. Provide an example to validate your statements.Â
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.