1. During case presentation at your clinic, you are reviewing four women with predisposing factors for osteoporosis. Which patient is least likely to be at risk for osteoporosis?
A. Nehineza, an overweight African American female with family history of uterine cancer
B. Cristina, a Hispanic woman living a sedentary life
C. Park-Gim-Ka, an underweight Asian woman with a history of tobacco use
D. Skylar, a Caucasian woman experiencing early onset of menopause.
2. Densitometry results are given as T-scores, which values would be considered as osteopenia?
3. After prompt analysis of your patient, you decide to institute treatment for osteoporosis. Which class medication is considered as the first-line treatment? Are there any considerations to be taken prior starting therapy? Which recommendations would you provide to the patient regarding this treatment?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.