Â© 2020 CENTENNIALCOLLEGE.CA All rights reserved. 1
Course Code: INTL 710
Course Name: Corporate Social Responsibility and International Development
Mini Group Presentation
Due in Module 9 by Friday at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
In a group, you will work together to research an organization (from the list shown below) and then
create a PowerPoint presentation with speaking notes, which you will deliver via video presentation.
â€¢ Choose an organization to research from the list below.
â€¢ Create a PowerPoint presentation which includes the following information:
1. Introduction and summary of a chosen organization.
2. Your analysis to discuss the pros and cons of the organizationâ€™s CSR reporting framework i.e.
the measure tools, reporting system and others.
3. Your recommendations to improve the organizationâ€™s CSR reporting framework.
â€¢ While you will work together to create your PowerPoint, each student must submit their own video
delivery of the presentation.
â€¢ Upload #1: Your original PowerPoint file (.ppt or .pptx) with notes under each slide. Filename:
â€¢ Upload #2: Your video recording. Create the video recording in your PowerPoint file (.ppt or .pptx). In
case your PowerPoint does not allow a video recording, use Zoom to record your presentation with
your video (.mp4). Please note: Audio only recording will not be accepted. The required video is only 2
minutes as a maximum and within the size limit of eCentennial dropbox.
â€¢ Include in-text citations (including within the speaker notes in each slide) and a reference page,
following the APA 7th edition citation guide.
â€¢ References should include a minimum of 6 sources.
Before you begin the assignment, please read the marking rubric.
INTL 710 CENTENNIAL COLLEGE CSR and Int. Dev.
Â© 2020 CENTENNIALCOLLEGE.CA All rights reserved. 2
List of Organizations (also found on page 192 of the Textbook):
1. AccountAbility (https://www.accountability.org/)
2. B Impact Assessment (https://www.bcorporation.net/)
3. CDP (https://www.cdp.net/)
4. Ceres Principles (https://www.ceres.org/)
5. Corporate Human Rights Benchmark (https://www.corporatebenchmark.org/)
6. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (https://eiti.org/)
7. Fair Labor Association (http://www.fairlabor.org/)
8. Global Impact
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.