For the discussions in this course, do
not read classmates posts until
after you have composed and submitted your initial post.
Prepare for this discussion by creating two lists of variables, one that affects the supply of electricity (e.g., cost, regulations, limits, etc.) and another that affects demand (e.g., efficiencies, incentives, environmental concerns, etc.). Narrow down each list to what you believe to be the most significant three variables. Make sure to use each variable only once (in other words, do not use the same variables for both supply and demand).
Post a discussion thread that is no less than 350 words and no more than 500 words (not including the References list), addressing the following questions:
· What top three variables did you believe to affect the supply of electricity the most? What influenced that perception?
· What top three variables did you believe to affect the demand of electricity the most?
· Does the existing body of literature support or contradict your initial assessment? Either way, please describe.
· Which single variable (e.g., price) has the most impact on the intersection of supply and demand ?
Make sure to support your work with reputable sources.
After posting your initial thread, reply to at least two of your classmates, adding to their discussions and sharing your insights. Ensure that each reply is no less than 50 words and no more than 150 words (not including the References list).
https://excelsior.instructure.com/courses/34386/pages/discussion-posting-guide” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”>
Discussion Posting Guide
for information about writing your discussion posts. It is recommended that you write your post in a document first. Check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors. When you are ready to make your initial post, click on “Reply.” Then copy/paste the text into the message field, and click Post Reply.
To respond to a peer, click Reply beneath her or his post and continue as with an initial post.
This discussion will be graded using the discussion board rubric. Please review this rubric, located on the
https://excelsior.instructure.com/courses/34386/pages/rubrics” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”>
within the Start Here module of the course, prior to beginning your work to ensure your participation meets the criteria in place for this discussion. All discussions combined are worth 20% of your final course grade.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.