Critical Thinking: AssignmentÂ #1
This assignment will be worth 100 points. Prior to the Assignment Directions and questions that you will be responding to, please find below terms, definitions and articles, to assist you with this assignment. You will be utilizing Chapter 9, materials provided here, information you will find at the links provided here and external academic sources to complete this first Critical Thinking Assignment. Not following these directions will result in loss of points.
For the outline/template of the actual format for the paper, please go to Module 3. Your paper will be written in the format that is provided there. Your paper will not be accepted if it is not written in the appropriate format.
After reading the materials below, you will find the questions that you will be responding to.
This Critical Thinking assignment has two articles that you will address.
After completing the first articleâ€™s assignment, you will then move to the second article assignment.
Please be aware that you will have
ONE Title page, and ONE Reference page for this assignment.
label the first assignment as Article 1, and the
second as Article II.
In chapter 9 of Zastrow, Kirst-Ashman and Hessenauer (2019), we are introduced to the concept of â€œGender identityâ€ on page 412.
Here are some details to help you from Chapter 9:
GenderÂ includes the cognitive, emotional, and social schemes associated with being male or female.
Gender IdentityÂ refers to
oneâ€™s sense of being male or female.
Sex isÂ either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
IntersexÂ – People may present with both male and female genitalia.
Gender dysphoria (formerly gender identity disorder)Â is defined by strong, persistent feelings of identification with the opposite gender and discomfort with one’s own assigned sex that results in significant distress or impairment. People with gender dysphoria desire to live as members of the opposite sex and often dress and use mannerisms associated with the other gender. For instance, a person identified as a boy may feel and act like a girl.Â This incongruence causes significant distress, and this distress is not limited to a desire to simply be of the other gender but may include a desire to be of an alternative gender.Â
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.